I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
skiing Interlaken region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 nearby cities to london
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 16 Porto -City Break
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??