I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 6 Family vacation to europe
- 7 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 18 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 19 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 20 Praiano
- 21 Rouen Tour Companies
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Dublin or Amsterdam?