I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 2 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 3 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 4 ROME!!!
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 9 Tuscany Help
- 10 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 11 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 12 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 13 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 14 walking tours/ personalguides in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 17 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 18 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 19 due to the fact that
- 20 Testadrox :- http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 21 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 22 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 23 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 24 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 25 Small detour from Paris