I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To europe this Aug
- 2 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 3 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 Charles Degaulle question
- 6 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 7 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 8 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 9 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 10 Edinburgh in March
- 11 sim card
- 12 FAQs
- 13 munich - day trips
- 14 Ireland in November
- 15 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 16 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 17 Madrid Airport
- 18 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 19 Transportation in Bologna
- 20 FCO connection time
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 23 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 24 Ireland ToDo
- 25 Parking in Italy