I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
skiing Interlaken region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 2 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 8 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 9 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 10 Taormina Sicily
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 16 Iwango went…to Nice
- 17 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 21 Granada
- 22 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Pyrenees logistics
- 25 Airport ATMs