I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
skiing Interlaken region
- 1 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 2 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 3 portugal
- 4 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 5 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 8 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 11 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 12 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 A chacun son goût
- 15 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 18 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 19 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 22 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 23 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 24 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal