I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 6 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 12 What to see in Dresden...
- 13 Tour or independent
- 14 Munich, Germany
- 15 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 16 Sliema, Malta
- 17 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 18 Vet my itinerary
- 19 Hotel advice
- 20 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 21 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 22 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 23 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 24 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 25 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany