I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Greek islands should I visit
- 2 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 3 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 8 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 12 Ravello to Paestum
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 17 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 18 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 24 Europe Destination with kids?
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest