I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
skiing Interlaken region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long in Venice?
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 4 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 5 First Time Going to Europe
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 9 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 10 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 11 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 12 Traditional food in Athens
- 13 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Getting cash in Spain
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 21 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 22 Cotswolds village base
- 23 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 24 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 25 atm cards in Spain