I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
skiing Interlaken region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uk visa processing time
- 2 Uk visa
- 3 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 6 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 7 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 8 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 9 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 10 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Porto to Salamanca
- 14 Trip to Italy
- 15 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 16 Copenhagen hotel
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 19 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 20 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 21 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 22 Please help me plan my trip!
- 23 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 24 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 25 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question