I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 4 http://www.thegarciniaeliteslim.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Places of interest
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 vienna
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Oxford England Accommodations
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 22 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 23 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 getting to CDG