I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Cooking Secrets
- 2 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 5 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 6 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 7 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 8 Italy - rental car damages query
- 9 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 12 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 13 20 Days in Europe
- 14 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 15 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 16 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 17 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 18 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 21 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 22 Verona and Lake Garda
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 25 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.