I'm going to ski with my girlfriend in the Interlaken region in December (first time there), probably I will be based in Wengen.
I would like some help in some ski route planning:
1) Which is the best place in the region to ski?
2) Does it take to much time from the best places to ski to Wengen?
3) Is i worth buying the SwissPass? I would use it to buy train tickets from Bern to the region, during my stay (3days) and then back to Zurich.
Any tips would be very helpful...
skiing Interlaken region
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Prague flea markets
- 3 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 4 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 5 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 6 Where to go from Brussels?
- 7 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 We Need a Pact
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 All you need in croatia
- 13 Tipping in Greece
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets