I will be skiing in Zermatt Switzerland at the beginning to middle of August. I'm just wondering if anyone could help me out with what I should bring to wear? Will I require snow pants and a jacket? I am from Canada so our ski conditions are a little different.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria / Le Marche
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Theater in London
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Food in Positano
- 9 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 13 Katyn massacres
- 14 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 15 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 16 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 20 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 21 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 22 Ireland hotel questions
- 23 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 24 Italy
- 25 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe