I visited Maribor last September vith my family and we loved it. So we decided to come back in March 2010. I was wondering if there will be enough snow on Pohorje , so that we could ski. And are there any other activities that we could do in winter? Maby some spa in the area? Oh, i forgot to mention we are coming to Maribor on March 5 th and are staying until March 10th.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 2 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 3 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 4 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 Ordering in a Deli
- 7 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 8 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 9 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 13 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 14 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 15 International Friends Tour
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 18 Walking Scotland
- 19 Help with itinerary
- 20 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 I forgot my international driver permit
- 23 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 24 Bordeaux TRIP
- 25 Bellagio Accomodations in October