I visited Maribor last September vith my family and we loved it. So we decided to come back in March 2010. I was wondering if there will be enough snow on Pohorje , so that we could ski. And are there any other activities that we could do in winter? Maby some spa in the area? Oh, i forgot to mention we are coming to Maribor on March 5 th and are staying until March 10th.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 3 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 4 First time in France
- 5 More Info : http://fitnesssteer.com/helix-forte-fr/
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 Budapest Hotels
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 10 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 11 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 14 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 15 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 16 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Portugal itinerary help
- 19 First Time Solo Travel info
- 20 Prague hotels
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?