I visited Maribor last September vith my family and we loved it. So we decided to come back in March 2010. I was wondering if there will be enough snow on Pohorje , so that we could ski. And are there any other activities that we could do in winter? Maby some spa in the area? Oh, i forgot to mention we are coming to Maribor on March 5 th and are staying until March 10th.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 6 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 9 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 18 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 driving from ancona to rome
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?