I visited Maribor last September vith my family and we loved it. So we decided to come back in March 2010. I was wondering if there will be enough snow on Pohorje , so that we could ski. And are there any other activities that we could do in winter? Maby some spa in the area? Oh, i forgot to mention we are coming to Maribor on March 5 th and are staying until March 10th.
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노정보 ᛣ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛣ 인터넷 카지노 사이트
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Spain in December
- 4 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 Lay over time
- 7 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 16 Flat in London
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 20 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 21 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 24 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh