I am heading to Innsbruck the first week of March. The goal is to do some skiing but also enjoy the city (therefore not just staying in a ski town like St. Anton). I'm an int-advance skiier (East Coast Bred though). Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on what mountains to try and any information on the buses. I have the bus schedule but not sure how long it takes to get to the mountains and such. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 2 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 3 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 4 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 5 Trastevere Food
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 8 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 9 Sim Cards
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Nightime Tivoli
- 12 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 13 Travelling Iceland
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 16 IWM
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 Amalfi Coast
- 19 Montserrat Express
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 25 Itinery help Crete