I am heading to Innsbruck the first week of March. The goal is to do some skiing but also enjoy the city (therefore not just staying in a ski town like St. Anton). I'm an int-advance skiier (East Coast Bred though). Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on what mountains to try and any information on the buses. I have the bus schedule but not sure how long it takes to get to the mountains and such. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland in January/February
- 2 Valencia Spain
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 11 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 12 Rome Water Shortage
- 13 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 14 Getting around London
- 15 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 21 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 22 Christmas in Spain
- 23 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 24 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 25 Vigo Spain????