I am heading to Innsbruck the first week of March. The goal is to do some skiing but also enjoy the city (therefore not just staying in a ski town like St. Anton). I'm an int-advance skiier (East Coast Bred though). Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on what mountains to try and any information on the buses. I have the bus schedule but not sure how long it takes to get to the mountains and such. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport
- 2 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 3 Ireland & Scotland
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 6 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 7 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 14 nights in Europe
- 10 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 11 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 Munich
- 16 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 19 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 20 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 21 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 22 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 23 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th