I am heading to Innsbruck the first week of March. The goal is to do some skiing but also enjoy the city (therefore not just staying in a ski town like St. Anton). I'm an int-advance skiier (East Coast Bred though). Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on what mountains to try and any information on the buses. I have the bus schedule but not sure how long it takes to get to the mountains and such. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 2 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 3 Normandy - driving trip
- 4 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 5 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 6 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 7 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 8 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 9 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 10 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 13 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 14 sim card
- 15 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 18 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 22 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 23 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack