I am heading to Innsbruck the first week of March. The goal is to do some skiing but also enjoy the city (therefore not just staying in a ski town like St. Anton). I'm an int-advance skiier (East Coast Bred though). Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on what mountains to try and any information on the buses. I have the bus schedule but not sure how long it takes to get to the mountains and such. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Skiing in Innsbruck
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 2 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 3 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 4 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 5 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 9 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 10 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 11 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 12 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 13 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 17 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 21 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 22 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 23 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 24 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...