Looking for downhill ski options that are within a train ride or short flight from Gothenburg, Sweden. Used to skiing in Colorado and/or Wyoming. Need a resort or area where driving is not essential. Thanks for any ideas/recommendations!
Skiing in Europe?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 10 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Novels set in Greece
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Planning a holiday