Looking for downhill ski options that are within a train ride or short flight from Gothenburg, Sweden. Used to skiing in Colorado and/or Wyoming. Need a resort or area where driving is not essential. Thanks for any ideas/recommendations!
Skiing in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 7 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 16 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 19 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 23 French Basque region
- 24 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 25 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam