I am interested in going to Andorra skiing but am trying to cut costs by avoiding a package. I have found a good priced flight to Toulouse but would like to know if it is possible to get from the airport to Andorra? Also any advice on reasonably accommodation in Soldeu would be welcomed too please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 3 Cork or Galway?
- 4 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 5 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Seville in late January
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 11 Well, I'm always warning people
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 14 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 17 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 18 Beaches in Southern France
- 19 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 20 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 21 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 22 Europe Sim card help
- 23 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise