I am interested in going to Andorra skiing but am trying to cut costs by avoiding a package. I have found a good priced flight to Toulouse but would like to know if it is possible to get from the airport to Andorra? Also any advice on reasonably accommodation in Soldeu would be welcomed too please.
Skiing in Andorra
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples and Salerno
- 2 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 5 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 6 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 7 Venice - things to do?
- 8 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 9 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 10 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 11 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 12 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 13 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 14 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 15 Day on the Rhine
- 16 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 17 Spain Itinerary
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 20 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 21 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 22 Rental Car in Paris
- 23 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland