I am interested in going to Andorra skiing but am trying to cut costs by avoiding a package. I have found a good priced flight to Toulouse but would like to know if it is possible to get from the airport to Andorra? Also any advice on reasonably accommodation in Soldeu would be welcomed too please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris---baguette question???
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 4 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 5 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 6 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Scenic Driving Routes
- 10 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 11 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 12 Vienna to Bratislava
- 13 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 14 1 way ticket
- 15 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 16 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 17 Visiting Spain in January
- 18 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 19 What type of visa is right for me?
- 20 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 21 French immersion courses in France
- 22 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 23 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 24 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 25 Puglia & Matera in photos