Hoping to ski Italian Alps - April 2nd. Too late in season? Hoping to be near Swiss border to experience Swiss Alp skiing also. Looking into Craveggia, Ponte Di Legno. Suggesions?
Thanks for any responses!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 9 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 15 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 16 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Interesting places to visit
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 22 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Budapest in December 2017
- 25 Petrol in Greece