Hoping to ski Italian Alps - April 2nd. Too late in season? Hoping to be near Swiss border to experience Swiss Alp skiing also. Looking into Craveggia, Ponte Di Legno. Suggesions?
Thanks for any responses!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Lyon
- 4 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 7 Germany family road trip help!
- 8 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 9 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 France, UK and Ireland
- 13 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 14 French theater in Paris
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth