Well Iam off to Val De Sere for a weeks sking as iam told this is the best place to go,now iam just stuck for somewhere to stay,if anyone knoes of a fun but cheap place,i would be grateful for any info u have. thankx
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 3 Train from Rome to Naples
- 4 Spain to Morocco
- 5 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 6 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 7 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 8 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 9 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 10 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 11 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 12 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 13 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 14 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Lake Garda- Italy
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Sardinia, Italy
- 19 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 20 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 21 Italy by car
- 22 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 23 Paris gtg in October?
- 24 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 25 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris