Kalimera all. So brief background, this will be my sixth time to the Greek islands in the past four years, clearly I'm addicted. I have been to Crete, Rhodes, Mykonos and santorini multiple times and am finally ready to branch out and see more islands. So I have picked Skiathos based on their reputation for beautiful beaches and good nightlife ( I'm 25). So now for my questions for those who have already ventured to skiathos. Any recommendations for hotels? Should I stay in town? Is this an island I can stay at for eight nights without getting bored? My holidays are strictly for sleeping in, eating delicious food, vegging on the beach all day, wining and dining, and fun late nights out. And repeat the next day. If you think this island wont occupy me for eight nights, should I also try nearby skopelos for a few nights? Aka where mamma Mia was filmed! If you have any recommendations for another island that you feel I would be better suited for, I'm open to any and all suggestions. Efkaristo!!
Skiathos island-questions for a seasoned traveler to the Greek islands
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 9 Three for the road
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Planning a holiday
- 21 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.