Kalimera all. So brief background, this will be my sixth time to the Greek islands in the past four years, clearly I'm addicted. I have been to Crete, Rhodes, Mykonos and santorini multiple times and am finally ready to branch out and see more islands. So I have picked Skiathos based on their reputation for beautiful beaches and good nightlife ( I'm 25). So now for my questions for those who have already ventured to skiathos. Any recommendations for hotels? Should I stay in town? Is this an island I can stay at for eight nights without getting bored? My holidays are strictly for sleeping in, eating delicious food, vegging on the beach all day, wining and dining, and fun late nights out. And repeat the next day. If you think this island wont occupy me for eight nights, should I also try nearby skopelos for a few nights? Aka where mamma Mia was filmed! If you have any recommendations for another island that you feel I would be better suited for, I'm open to any and all suggestions. Efkaristo!!
Skiathos island-questions for a seasoned traveler to the Greek islands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 2 Istanbul water
- 3 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 4 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 5 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 8 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 9 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 10 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 11 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 14 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 15 Day Trips from Nice
- 16 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 Madrid: City Views
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Cornwall or Paris?
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens