We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 Italy in January?
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 2 days in Lugano area
- 12 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 15 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 16 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 17 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 18 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 Scotland in December
- 21 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 22 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 23 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 24 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 25 10 days in London in early December