We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 4 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 5 MiFi in Italy
- 6 Cork or Galway?
- 7 One quick week -- where in France?
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 10 Sitges Hotel ??
- 11 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 12 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 13 French lavender and cottages
- 14 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 15 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 16 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 17 Seville in late January
- 18 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 What Greek islands should I visit
- 21 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 22 Major quake in central Itay
- 23 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Dordogne and Loire Valley