We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Ski Trip - 1st time???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 3 Dublin to Cashel
- 4 Sea side in Italy
- 5 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 6 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 7 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 8 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 9 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 10 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 11 Help with Lucerne in April
- 12 Time required from CDG airport to Louvre Museum?
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 15 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 16 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 17 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 18 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 19 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 20 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 21 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 22 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 23 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 24 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip