We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Ski Trip - 1st time???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 northern Portugal
- 2 Is this realistic... advice?
- 3 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 4 Potential trip - Balkans
- 5 Making reservations in Italy
- 6 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 7 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 8 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 12 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 13 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 16 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 17 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 18 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 19 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Age for booking a hotel?
- 24 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 25 Satnav maps update