We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 2 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 Texans Take a Tour
- 5 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 6 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Train Travel in Germany
- 9 barcelona
- 10 One night in Amsterdam?
- 11 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 Rome Walking Guide
- 14 Switzeraland Iternary
- 15 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 16 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 17 Naples?
- 18 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 19 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 20 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 21 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 22 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 23 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 24 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 25 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season