We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Ski Trip - 1st time???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 2 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 3 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 4 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 5 Tuscan cooking school
- 6 Two days in Dublin
- 7 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 8 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 13 DVD players in France
- 14 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 15 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 16 Munich accommodations
- 17 Trains
- 18 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 19 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 22 malaga to madrid train ?
- 23 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 24 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 25 Airb2b in Paris