We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Ski Trip - 1st time???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 6 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 7 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 8 Best day trips from Paris
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 11 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 12 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 13 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 14 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 15 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 16 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 17 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Bodrum to instanbul
- 22 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 23 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 24 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 25 Questions About Croatia