We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Greece Itinerary
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 European Travel in March
- 16 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 19 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 20 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 21 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?
- 22 Day trips from Uzes
- 23 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 24 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian