We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Ski Trip - 1st time???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 2 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 3 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 4 London for 18th bday
- 5 Travel throught Europe
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 8 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 9 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 12 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 13 Spa in Scotland
- 14 Car Rentals in Athens
- 15 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 16 Greece for a month with a baby
- 17 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 18 Transportation in Paris
- 19 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 20 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 21 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 22 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 23 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 24 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report