We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 2 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary
- 4 Izmir to Istanbul
- 5 Planning our Honeymoon
- 6 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 7 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 8 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 9 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 10 Andalucia to Madrid
- 11 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 12 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 13 Segovia Hotel
- 14 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 15 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 16 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 17 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 18 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 19 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 20 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 21 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 22 Train/Subway Questions
- 23 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 24 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 25 From Schipol to ?