We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 2 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 3 What to take to Germany
- 4 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 5 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 8 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 15 4 week trip Turkey
- 16 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 17 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Private transportation
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Suggestions for travel
- 23 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 Holiday in Austria