We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 3 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Barcelona extension
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 16 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 17 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 18 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 19 Kilt makers
- 20 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays