We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Paris day trips August
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 Transportation from Brno train station
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Where to enjoy Paris
- 13 Acorn TV
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Athens
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 We're here!
- 25 10 days in Paris and......