We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 4 Portugal and Spain
- 5 Todi as a stopover?
- 6 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 7 Istanbul: hectic, opulent, diverse and extremely welcoming
- 8 Another Visit to London
- 9 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 10 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 11 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 12 Forints or Euros?
- 13 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 14 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 15 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 16 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 17 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 18 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 19 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 20 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 21 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 22 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 23 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 24 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 25 Albania by bus in 10 days??