We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 정통카지노＼☯＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼정통카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드카지노＼☯＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼월드카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 바카라게임사이트∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 페가수스카지노＼❀＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼페가수스카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 바카라게임∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 CDG airport and connection time
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 car for four adults and four bikes
- 10 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 23 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 24 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close