We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 4 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 5 Travel help laundary
- 6 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 7 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 8 6 nights in Dublin
- 9 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 10 Puglia and Matera
- 11 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 12 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 15 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 16 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 17 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 18 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 19 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 20 Norway and Netherlands
- 21 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 22 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 25 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain