We have never done a ski trip,and we would really love to go and ski somewhere in France for 3 days(weekend) in February or over easter weekend in March? Our budget for this is not very big,so we are looking at a budget-type of ski trip (We really do not worry about staying luxurious,we just want the experience).
Where would you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Ski Trip - 1st time???
- 1 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 2 Rothenburg ob der tauber
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Want to spend 1 day in London (Approx 12 pm - 12am)
- 5 How many home bases do we need for 3 weeks in Belgium
- 6 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 7 Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Things to do in Budapest at the evening
- 10 Portugal in September
- 11 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 12 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 13 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 18 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 19 Hotel in Naples for two nights
- 20 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 24 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 25 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout