I'll be traveling to Chamonix towards the end of January 2015. I'm not planning to rent a car and pretty much rely on using public transportation to move around. I'd like to try and ski in three countries! how difficult is to reach Verbier by using train or bus connections and and make it back to Cham the same day? I understand there is a direct shuttle bus every morning to Courmayeur center and takes about 45 mnts to get there. Say if you wanted to stay in town for dinner and get back to Chamonix around 9 or 10 pm with the bus, is this possible or do you have to take a very expensive taxi ride?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 retruning to US with souveniers
- 11 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 10 days in London in early December
- 19 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Help with Crete Itinerary
Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?