I'll be traveling to Chamonix towards the end of January 2015. I'm not planning to rent a car and pretty much rely on using public transportation to move around. I'd like to try and ski in three countries! how difficult is to reach Verbier by using train or bus connections and and make it back to Cham the same day? I understand there is a direct shuttle bus every morning to Courmayeur center and takes about 45 mnts to get there. Say if you wanted to stay in town for dinner and get back to Chamonix around 9 or 10 pm with the bus, is this possible or do you have to take a very expensive taxi ride?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 알라딘사다리 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 5 car rental
- 6 Munich and....???
- 7 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Northern Ireland ideas
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 Long weekend in Albania
- 23 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?