Greeting from Pakistan.
I am planning to come to Austria in early/mid April. I want to experience Skiing. I will be there with my wife and a 2 year old kid. Well initially we will go to italy and from there most probably from venice will come to austria.
we plan to stay 4 days in austria. our main interest is to experience ski for a day or 2.
I would need your suggestions:
1. route from venice to austria (innsbruck/salzburg whichever is most convenient and more nearer to ski resort)
2. resort which gives equipment on rent
3. not looking for a hi fi resort. it should be normal to pocket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Towns around Lucca
- 5 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 6 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 7 Airline to Rome
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 Georgia in 4 days
- 10 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Dublin Luggage storage
- 13 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 14 Croatia short sail trip
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 21 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 22 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 23 Which Hotel in Rome
- 24 First Solo Adventure
- 25 Travelling alone to Turkey @18