Greeting from Pakistan.
I am planning to come to Austria in early/mid April. I want to experience Skiing. I will be there with my wife and a 2 year old kid. Well initially we will go to italy and from there most probably from venice will come to austria.
we plan to stay 4 days in austria. our main interest is to experience ski for a day or 2.
I would need your suggestions:
1. route from venice to austria (innsbruck/salzburg whichever is most convenient and more nearer to ski resort)
2. resort which gives equipment on rent
3. not looking for a hi fi resort. it should be normal to pocket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 2 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 4 Scotland and London 21 days
- 5 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 6 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 7 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 13 Capri in July
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 19 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 25 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?