Anyone who has ever visited Sitges - other than the usual (beach laying, museums, food and drink- all of which we fully intend to do) - what other fun activities are there to do in Sitges? Has anyone ever golfed or done any watersports there? Rented out paddle boats? Any other suggestions?
Sitges, Spain - Things to Do, Watersports, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 4 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 12 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 16 Is my plan ok
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 22 Southern Spain
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?