Anyone who has ever visited Sitges - other than the usual (beach laying, museums, food and drink- all of which we fully intend to do) - what other fun activities are there to do in Sitges? Has anyone ever golfed or done any watersports there? Rented out paddle boats? Any other suggestions?
Sitges, Spain - Things to Do, Watersports, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 2 full days in Paris
- 4 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 5 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 9 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 12 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 13 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 20 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 21 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 22 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 23 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 24 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard