Are the SITA buses no longer running, or is the site just down for a while? Anybody know? I've been trying www.sitabus.it for a couple of days now, to no avail.
SITA buses still running?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 2 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 3 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 4 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 5 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 6 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 9 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 10 Affordable hotel recommendations for Barcelona in Jan/Feb 2015
- 11 25 days in Europe
- 12 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 13 Please help me plan my trip!
- 14 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 15 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 16 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 17 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 18 Traveling after Dublin
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 21 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 22 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 23 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 24 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 25 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece