I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 1 week Tuscany in November
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 5 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 10 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 14 Gtg San Antonio
- 15 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 16 Airbnb scam
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 19 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 Italy trip advice
- 22 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland