I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 3 Looking for add on city
- 4 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 5 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 6 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 9 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 10 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 11 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 12 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 13 Taxi service in Nice
- 14 Berlin Trip Report
- 15 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 16 2 month backpacking though europe
- 17 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 18 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 19 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 22 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 23 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 24 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?