I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 5 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 12 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 13 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 14 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Five nights in Extremadura
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 24 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 25 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain