I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 4 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Restaurants in Spain
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Touring Dover Castle
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 Ireland itinerary
- 13 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 17 Cell phones in Ireland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 Santorini transportation
- 21 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?