I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 4 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 5 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 6 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 7 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 8 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 9 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 10 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 11 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 12 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 13 Help with itenerary
- 14 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Tour company in Toledo
- 17 What size luggage?
- 18 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 19 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 20 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 21 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 22 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 23 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 24 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 25 Odessa--7 km bazaar