I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, just arrived
- 2 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 3 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 9 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 10 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 17 Venice - boats on canals
- 18 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 19 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 20 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 21 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 22 Ghent or Paris?
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?