I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 2 To Prague or not to Prague
- 3 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 4 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 5 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 6 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 9 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 France to Italy advice needed please
- 12 Skiing in Austria?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 21 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 22 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 23 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 24 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 25 Dordogne lodging