I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
- 1 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 2 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 3 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 10 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 11 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 12 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 13 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 Backpacking through Europe
- 21 Rhine River Intinerary
- 22 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 23 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 24 Ah Paris
- 25 Estonia