I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 2 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 3 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 4 Making reservations in Italy
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 10 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 11 Potential trip - Balkans
- 12 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 14 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 15 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Is this realistic... advice?
- 20 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Age for booking a hotel?
- 23 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 24 Satnav maps update
- 25 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?