I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 6 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Place to propose
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Lake como
- 20 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 21 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 24 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 25 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck