I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 First Time to UK since 2001
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 22 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres