I understand that SITA buses run from Florence to Panzano and vice versa. Tried to find the website for SITA as I would like to see the schedule that exists from Panzano to Florence. Will need to get to the airport in Florence from Panzano. Not traveling with a car. I think this is feasible but I can't find the SITA website for information, at least whenever I go to sita-on-line.it, I can't get it to open. Is this the wrong address? Does someone have information on SITA, specifically the Panzano- Florence connection. How long will it take? Do you need to buy the tickets ahead of time or do you just buy before you go? Any helpful information about this bus trip would be appreciated. Planning this trip mid May. Thanks
SITA BUS INFORMATION - PANZANO TO FLORENCE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 American Express
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 25 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France