My husband and I will be in Rome on November 9 & 10 at the tail end of a trip to northern and central Italy. I've read the threads on this forum about visiting the Sistine Chapel, but most have been during the summer months. My question is, even in early November, should we expect crowds and long lines? Would we have a significantly better experience by spending $200 on a guided tour? The 7:30 a.m. Walks of Italy tour looks good and it gets good reviews, and I often like the information from a good tour guide vs. going it alone, but is it worth the splurge? Grazie - I'd really appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia trip Planning
- 2 Croatia
- 3 Norway -Trips
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 7 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 18 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 23 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 24 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 25 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?