My husband and I will be in Rome on November 9 & 10 at the tail end of a trip to northern and central Italy. I've read the threads on this forum about visiting the Sistine Chapel, but most have been during the summer months. My question is, even in early November, should we expect crowds and long lines? Would we have a significantly better experience by spending $200 on a guided tour? The 7:30 a.m. Walks of Italy tour looks good and it gets good reviews, and I often like the information from a good tour guide vs. going it alone, but is it worth the splurge? Grazie - I'd really appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선카지노사이트⋞✸「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✸⋟정선카지노사이트
- 2 마닐라카지노사이트⋞✱「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✱⋟마닐라카지노사이트
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 플러스카지노사이트⋞✡「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✡⋟플러스카지노사이트
- 5 타짜카지노사이트⋞☣「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☣⋟타짜카지노사이트
- 6 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 7 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 12 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Germany family road trip help!
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 21 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 22 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 25 Comments on locations/sestieri, please