After countless nights figuring out where to spend my big sister's 40th birthday, we finally picked the place: atop the Eiffel Tower at Jules Verne!!! We found super cheap flights to Stockholm so we secured our seats and are set to go. We have enough time for another fabulous city so we chose the Paris of the east, Budapest. Can we do same day excursion to either Prague or Vienna or is that wishful thinking? We don't have a return ticket yet. What other fun things could we do? Please help us make it a trip to remember!
This is what we have so far:
Paris ~ Louvre, Monet's waterlilies, Cluny, river Seine yacht cruise, cafes, shopping, famous ice cream parlors, unique/special tours, Palace Garnier.
Budapest ~ thermal baths, castle, parliament, vaci street, exploring buda and pest sides.
Stockholm ~ vodka ice bar which we saw on the Rick Steves' show. She is regretting this a little because we went for the cheap flights instead of a place she really wanted to go but it looks like a beautiful city to me and I'm sure we'll find lots of things to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Top Tapas Tascas
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Greece
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Iceland, france spain
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??