So my mom and I really want to go to Sirmione, but we were hoping for an little bit of advice or guidance from those of you who have been there. Our first question is whether it is worth it to spend the night there or just continue onward to another city? Also are there any pretty decently priced hotels that any of you have stayed in? We weren't totally impressed by the hotels that were brought up by trip advisor and booking.com. Also any great restaurants that are reasonably priced in Sirmoine?
Thanks for any advice!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 2 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 5 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 We're here!
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 15 Moving to Italy
- 16 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 17 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 18 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 19 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 25 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?