So my mom and I really want to go to Sirmione, but we were hoping for an little bit of advice or guidance from those of you who have been there. Our first question is whether it is worth it to spend the night there or just continue onward to another city? Also are there any pretty decently priced hotels that any of you have stayed in? We weren't totally impressed by the hotels that were brought up by trip advisor and booking.com. Also any great restaurants that are reasonably priced in Sirmoine?
Thanks for any advice!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 5 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 10 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 19 Cognac transportation?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 San Sebastian