So my mom and I really want to go to Sirmione, but we were hoping for an little bit of advice or guidance from those of you who have been there. Our first question is whether it is worth it to spend the night there or just continue onward to another city? Also are there any pretty decently priced hotels that any of you have stayed in? We weren't totally impressed by the hotels that were brought up by trip advisor and booking.com. Also any great restaurants that are reasonably priced in Sirmoine?
Thanks for any advice!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임종류 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 오리지날릴게임손오공 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 4 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 5 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 16 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 22 Sintra
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week