We are 2 or 3 couples who will be in Lisbon in October for 4 nights 3 full days and are planning a day trip to Sintra and stopping in Cascais. Just wondering from everyone's experience is this better to do on our own or look into a private tour?
Had no idea how popular Sintra was in October, found one nice tour that covered it all with ToursbyLocals, and it is already fully booked all 3 days we would want (5 months in advance). So should I keep looking for a tour, or will we be able to see it just fine on our own?
Thanks for any suggestions or guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 4 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 5 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 6 What tips can you give about packing?
- 7 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 8 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 11 Prague
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 16 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 London GTG in June, Anyone?