We are 2 or 3 couples who will be in Lisbon in October for 4 nights 3 full days and are planning a day trip to Sintra and stopping in Cascais. Just wondering from everyone's experience is this better to do on our own or look into a private tour?
Had no idea how popular Sintra was in October, found one nice tour that covered it all with ToursbyLocals, and it is already fully booked all 3 days we would want (5 months in advance). So should I keep looking for a tour, or will we be able to see it just fine on our own?
Thanks for any suggestions or guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary
- 2 train or plane
- 3 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 4 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 A Month stay in Southern France
- 7 restaurants in Marais district
- 8 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 15 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 16 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 17 Shoes in Scotland
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 20 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 23 Sicily
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Two for One Days OUt