We are 2 or 3 couples who will be in Lisbon in October for 4 nights 3 full days and are planning a day trip to Sintra and stopping in Cascais. Just wondering from everyone's experience is this better to do on our own or look into a private tour?
Had no idea how popular Sintra was in October, found one nice tour that covered it all with ToursbyLocals, and it is already fully booked all 3 days we would want (5 months in advance). So should I keep looking for a tour, or will we be able to see it just fine on our own?
Thanks for any suggestions or guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Northern Ireland ideas
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 15 Long weekend in Albania
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 18 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 19 scotland itinerary
- 20 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 Hotel in Florence
- 24 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany