We are 2 or 3 couples who will be in Lisbon in October for 4 nights 3 full days and are planning a day trip to Sintra and stopping in Cascais. Just wondering from everyone's experience is this better to do on our own or look into a private tour?
Had no idea how popular Sintra was in October, found one nice tour that covered it all with ToursbyLocals, and it is already fully booked all 3 days we would want (5 months in advance). So should I keep looking for a tour, or will we be able to see it just fine on our own?
Thanks for any suggestions or guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 8 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 9 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 Rome to venice
- 14 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Areas in Milan
- 20 Melia Colbert Paris
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Help please
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?