I'm planning a trip to Italy in May. I'm concerned about being the only single person in the group. Can anyone comment on their experiences in this regard? Please hurry as I need to book soon. Thanks a bunch!
Single Women on group tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 6 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Ste Remy France
- 10 10 Hours in Brussels
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 destination wedding
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 London Private Detectives