I'm in Istanbul for 4 more nights. I'd like to see a belly dancing and folk dancing show with or without dinner. I'm alone, 75 years old, so is there a place I could see this?
Single woman traveler wants to see folk dancing in Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 3 Golfing in Ireland
- 4 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 7 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 12 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 13 Santorini
- 14 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 21 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 22 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 23 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?