I am a single female (65 years old) and am thinking of staying in Prague for one week. I would try to stay close to the square. I have never gone anywhere by myself and am concerned about safety, etc. Any advise you can gice would be appreciated. I am also thinking that Krakaw migt be another place that I would visit instead of Prague.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 2 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 A Sardinia trip report
- 5 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 Granada
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 First time Ireland trip
- 12 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 13 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 19 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 20 22 year olds in Europe
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Coffee in Naples