I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in 2011 for my 35th birthday with my 9 year old son. I am a little worried about traveling abroad with just the two of us was wondering if a tour group would be good. Looked into Monograms, Globus & Trafalgar (Disney & Tauck were out of my price range). But I do not like the hotels that are offered with the tours.
Would like to visit London, Paris (and Disneyland Paris) and possibly Venice. Would like the tour group for peace of mind, but wondering if I could plan it out all on my own.
Thinking about the following itinerary:
Fly from NYC to Paris
Paris (4 nights)
Disneyland Paris (2 nights)
train to London
London (3 nights)
fly back to NYC
Still wondering how to fit Venice in and for how long. My budget for the entire trip (without airfare is $3000 - $3500USD). Also not sure which month is better April or August.
Any advice or suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 온라인카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간카지노⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 15 Meteora for older folk
- 16 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 17 Versailles
- 18 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 20 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 21 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 22 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 23 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??