Just completed booking my air travel for my first ever trip to Europe - by myself - excited but nervous! Arriving to meet friends in Frankfurt, Germany, then want to see Black Forest (train, maybe?) - they have suggested that I see Locarno, Switzerland then take the train to Domodossola. Want to go to Grindelwald to look up a school-mate. Think this is do-able in 3 days - any tips? On modest budget, where to stay?
Single Middle Aged Female Vacation to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 5 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 South of Switzerland
- 8 A Week in Spain
- 9 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 10 Day Trips from Paris
- 11 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 14 To Prague or not to Prague
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Home Base in Belgium
- 17 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 18 London Pass
- 19 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 20 Potential trip - Balkans
- 21 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 22 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 23 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 24 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 25 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested