Just completed booking my air travel for my first ever trip to Europe - by myself - excited but nervous! Arriving to meet friends in Frankfurt, Germany, then want to see Black Forest (train, maybe?) - they have suggested that I see Locarno, Switzerland then take the train to Domodossola. Want to go to Grindelwald to look up a school-mate. Think this is do-able in 3 days - any tips? On modest budget, where to stay?
Single Middle Aged Female Vacation to Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 2 Ireland in a week
- 3 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 4 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 13 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 17 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 25 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam