Just completed booking my air travel for my first ever trip to Europe - by myself - excited but nervous! Arriving to meet friends in Frankfurt, Germany, then want to see Black Forest (train, maybe?) - they have suggested that I see Locarno, Switzerland then take the train to Domodossola. Want to go to Grindelwald to look up a school-mate. Think this is do-able in 3 days - any tips? On modest budget, where to stay?
Single Middle Aged Female Vacation to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best time to book accommodation
- 2 Useful website for France
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 6 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 7 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 8 SIM card for eastern europe
- 9 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 London visit
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 No points in Paris .....
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Manchester or Heathrow?