Just completed booking my air travel for my first ever trip to Europe - by myself - excited but nervous! Arriving to meet friends in Frankfurt, Germany, then want to see Black Forest (train, maybe?) - they have suggested that I see Locarno, Switzerland then take the train to Domodossola. Want to go to Grindelwald to look up a school-mate. Think this is do-able in 3 days - any tips? On modest budget, where to stay?
Single Middle Aged Female Vacation to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM card for eastern europe
- 2 Munich and Dachau
- 3 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 4 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 7 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 9 London visit
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 12 21 Days in Central Europe
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Duoro river cruises
- 17 car rental advice in Portugal
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Eurostar booking
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Monet in Normandy