I have two nights next weekend in Paris. Thirty and single I wanted to stay in the Marais or Bastille area so my one full day would be near the areas I want to walk around in. I have been to Paris before so I just want to enjoy the day walking around etc. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice, safe boutique hotels or areas to stay in? Would you choose the Bastille or the Marais area if you were me? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated. Night time is always a challenge as well Thanks in advance!!
Single in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Fjords, How To?
- 5 Istanbul Itinerary
- 6 7 Nights in Paris
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 8 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 9 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 10 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 14 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 15 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 19 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 20 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 21 London - Site List Triage -
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 Priceline for London hotels