I have two nights next weekend in Paris. Thirty and single I wanted to stay in the Marais or Bastille area so my one full day would be near the areas I want to walk around in. I have been to Paris before so I just want to enjoy the day walking around etc. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice, safe boutique hotels or areas to stay in? Would you choose the Bastille or the Marais area if you were me? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated. Night time is always a challenge as well Thanks in advance!!
Single in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 one last portugal car rental question
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 4 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 9 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 24 Porto -City Break
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice