I have two nights next weekend in Paris. Thirty and single I wanted to stay in the Marais or Bastille area so my one full day would be near the areas I want to walk around in. I have been to Paris before so I just want to enjoy the day walking around etc. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice, safe boutique hotels or areas to stay in? Would you choose the Bastille or the Marais area if you were me? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated. Night time is always a challenge as well Thanks in advance!!
Single in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 GPS in Tuscany
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 9 italy
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 12 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 20 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 23 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 What to wear