I have two nights next weekend in Paris. Thirty and single I wanted to stay in the Marais or Bastille area so my one full day would be near the areas I want to walk around in. I have been to Paris before so I just want to enjoy the day walking around etc. Does anyone have any suggestions of nice, safe boutique hotels or areas to stay in? Would you choose the Bastille or the Marais area if you were me? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated. Night time is always a challenge as well Thanks in advance!!
Single in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 2 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 8 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 9 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 10 Carry On Luggage
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 15 luggage suggestions
- 16 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 17 USA to Europe Adapter Plug
- 18 Prado free evenings
- 19 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 20 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 21 Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Portugal - Need Itinerary Help
- 25 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?