This is NOT another question about the endless single vs. double misunderstanding - I understand the difference between the two quite well.
My question is this: as a solo traveller, I have far too often booked single occupancy rooms and sometimes ended up in rather Lilliputian quarters. This time for my upcoming trip to Spain, I have booked a room at Madrid's Preciados for two people, but it will be just me. This is almost too obvious to ask, but - there will be no problem when I check in on my own? After all, the cost presented to me upon booking was a total for the room and not per person. I am certain I will have no problems, but would just like a reaffirmation from the seasoned Fodorites.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 3 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 10 CDG airport and connection time
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 15 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 16 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 17 Trains in Alps and UK
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 20 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 23 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 24 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions