This is NOT another question about the endless single vs. double misunderstanding - I understand the difference between the two quite well.
My question is this: as a solo traveller, I have far too often booked single occupancy rooms and sometimes ended up in rather Lilliputian quarters. This time for my upcoming trip to Spain, I have booked a room at Madrid's Preciados for two people, but it will be just me. This is almost too obvious to ask, but - there will be no problem when I check in on my own? After all, the cost presented to me upon booking was a total for the room and not per person. I am certain I will have no problems, but would just like a reaffirmation from the seasoned Fodorites.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 2 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 3 Cartagena Spain
- 4 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 5 Malaga Spain
- 6 Ibiiza Spain
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 Seville to Cordoba
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 14 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 ATM
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 London 6 day itinerary
- 25 London Hotel - Different Request