We will be four adults and one 3 year old child traveling to Ireland in mid-June for 1.5 to 2 weeks. I would like to choose just one or maybe two home bases (self-catering cottage or apt) from which to explore. The priority, obviously, won't be a whirlwind tour of the the country. Instead we'd like to concentrate on one or two areas to experience the culture, the charm and the beauty in a slower-paced fashion. I would want our homebase to be within walking distance of a town center so that we don't have a feeling of isolation, and I don't want to have to drive too much more than an hour from home for day trips.
I haven't done a tremendous amount of preliminary research but the Dingle area sounds appealing. I am open to any and all suggestions, though.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 생방송카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 생중계카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 와와카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 My message...온라인카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Flamenco in October
- 11 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 12 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
Single base for a 1.5 to 2 week trip to Ireland. Any suggestions?