Dear Simon, I really need your expertise on traveling and staying on Malta in comfort and style, while on a budget of 65 Euros per day for an interesting hotel.
Please refer to your thread about info on Malta.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 2 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 currency
- 4 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 7 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 8 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 9 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 10 T Mobile Does it Again
- 11 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 12 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 13 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 14 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 15 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 16 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 17 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 18 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 19 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 20 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 21 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 22 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 23 European Championship
- 24 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?