going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 2 How long in Venice?
- 3 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 4 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 5 First Time Going to Europe
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 8 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 9 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 10 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 11 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 12 Traditional food in Athens
- 13 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Getting cash in Spain
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 21 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 22 Cotswolds village base
- 23 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 24 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 25 atm cards in Spain