going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 rent car / Munich
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 11 Channel Islands
- 12 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna