going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 2 Day trips from Seville
- 3 Airport to Piraeus
- 4 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 7 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 8 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 9 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 12 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 15 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 18 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 19 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Riga 2014
- 22 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 25 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece