going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Airbnb scam
- 5 Gift for French business associate
- 6 Best data sim
- 7 Scotland Votes "No"
- 8 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 9 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 10 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 Trip Report, part 1
- 19 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 20 Scottish Passport
- 21 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Air France strike
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report