going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 2 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 3 Scottland for a day!
- 4 A guide to Madrid
- 5 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 6 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 7 First ever europe trip
- 8 northern Portugal
- 9 Best Tours of Europe
- 10 England, Paris itinerary help
- 11 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 12 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 13 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 14 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 15 Best london location to stay?
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Scotland and northern England
- 19 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Help me with this trip
- 22 Help me plan a Trip
- 23 Europe first timers
- 24 Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Prague for a week?