going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Basque region
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 Italy Countryside
- 9 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 10 VISA question
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 19 France,Spain,Italy
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Which european city?
- 22 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?