going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 first european holiday itinery
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague