going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 10 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 14 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Munich with a car?
- 20 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul