going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers
- 2 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 3 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 6 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 7 A Greek sojourn
- 8 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 9 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 12 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 18 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old