going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 11 Is my plan ok
- 12 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona