going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 4 staying a month or so in each place
- 5 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 9 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Self-driving tips for France
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 19 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 25 going to italy