going to France and Italy for 3 weeks. I want to use my cell phone and have heard that you should buy a sim card there and replace the one in your cell phone. I then found out that cell phone carriers are charging you when you remove your SIM card to replace it with a pre paid one from Europe. Any advice? there are several of us traveling together and wanted to be able to phone or text each other. Any info on pre paid SIM cards would be much appreciated.
Sim Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in turkey
- 2 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 tour guides in rome
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 poland to switzerland
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 People acting out Paris Metro Names