In the Spring my wife and I will be in Italy for 10-14 days, then in France for 30-35 days, and each of us has an unlocked triband phone we have used before in France. What is the best SIM card arrangement for "bridging" these two European countries? We plan to use the phones exclusively to keep in touch with each other and to make restaurant reservations, etc. while we are away from our apartments/hotels. ONE EXCEPTION: While in Italy we may need to make a few calls to France to change/reconfirm travel plans. Is there an obvious best approach to this situation?
SIM Card(s) for Italy AND France???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month
- 2 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 3 London: Where to watch Ryder Cup Sat/Sun afternoons?
- 4 OMG! Just realized I'll be in London the same time as Raider Nation
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 8 19 countries in a day
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Ideas for the Canary Islands
- 11 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 14 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 15 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 16 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 17 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 18 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 20 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 21 Photographer in Paris?
- 22 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 23 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 24 Finistère Base
- 25 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg