In the Spring my wife and I will be in Italy for 10-14 days, then in France for 30-35 days, and each of us has an unlocked triband phone we have used before in France. What is the best SIM card arrangement for "bridging" these two European countries? We plan to use the phones exclusively to keep in touch with each other and to make restaurant reservations, etc. while we are away from our apartments/hotels. ONE EXCEPTION: While in Italy we may need to make a few calls to France to change/reconfirm travel plans. Is there an obvious best approach to this situation?
SIM Card(s) for Italy AND France???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Normandy and Loire
- 4 Iwango went…to Nice
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 10 Northern Europe in April-May
- 11 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 12 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 14 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 15 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 16 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 17 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 18 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 caroline_venezia
- 21 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews