In the Spring my wife and I will be in Italy for 10-14 days, then in France for 30-35 days, and each of us has an unlocked triband phone we have used before in France. What is the best SIM card arrangement for "bridging" these two European countries? We plan to use the phones exclusively to keep in touch with each other and to make restaurant reservations, etc. while we are away from our apartments/hotels. ONE EXCEPTION: While in Italy we may need to make a few calls to France to change/reconfirm travel plans. Is there an obvious best approach to this situation?
SIM Card(s) for Italy AND France???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 7 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 8 Budget for 3 Month's
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 20 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 21 London visit
- 22 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?