In the Spring my wife and I will be in Italy for 10-14 days, then in France for 30-35 days, and each of us has an unlocked triband phone we have used before in France. What is the best SIM card arrangement for "bridging" these two European countries? We plan to use the phones exclusively to keep in touch with each other and to make restaurant reservations, etc. while we are away from our apartments/hotels. ONE EXCEPTION: While in Italy we may need to make a few calls to France to change/reconfirm travel plans. Is there an obvious best approach to this situation?
SIM Card(s) for Italy AND France???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 5 Norway 2014
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 8 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 9 Paris apartment choices?
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 14 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 18 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 22 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink