In the Spring my wife and I will be in Italy for 10-14 days, then in France for 30-35 days, and each of us has an unlocked triband phone we have used before in France. What is the best SIM card arrangement for "bridging" these two European countries? We plan to use the phones exclusively to keep in touch with each other and to make restaurant reservations, etc. while we are away from our apartments/hotels. ONE EXCEPTION: While in Italy we may need to make a few calls to France to change/reconfirm travel plans. Is there an obvious best approach to this situation?
SIM Card(s) for Italy AND France???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 trip to norway
- 8 Is Venice really dirty?
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe