In the Spring my wife and I will be in Italy for 10-14 days, then in France for 30-35 days, and each of us has an unlocked triband phone we have used before in France. What is the best SIM card arrangement for "bridging" these two European countries? We plan to use the phones exclusively to keep in touch with each other and to make restaurant reservations, etc. while we are away from our apartments/hotels. ONE EXCEPTION: While in Italy we may need to make a few calls to France to change/reconfirm travel plans. Is there an obvious best approach to this situation?
SIM Card(s) for Italy AND France???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 6 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 7 tulips in the Netherland
- 8 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 9 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 French open
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 15 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 England and Scotland
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?