In the Spring my wife and I will be in Italy for 10-14 days, then in France for 30-35 days, and each of us has an unlocked triband phone we have used before in France. What is the best SIM card arrangement for "bridging" these two European countries? We plan to use the phones exclusively to keep in touch with each other and to make restaurant reservations, etc. while we are away from our apartments/hotels. ONE EXCEPTION: While in Italy we may need to make a few calls to France to change/reconfirm travel plans. Is there an obvious best approach to this situation?
SIM Card(s) for Italy AND France???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Public transport from Ostuni
- 3 Spain Travel
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 6 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Itinerary Questions
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 13 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 14 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 15 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 16 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 22 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Lake como
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?