In the Spring my wife and I will be in Italy for 10-14 days, then in France for 30-35 days, and each of us has an unlocked triband phone we have used before in France. What is the best SIM card arrangement for "bridging" these two European countries? We plan to use the phones exclusively to keep in touch with each other and to make restaurant reservations, etc. while we are away from our apartments/hotels. ONE EXCEPTION: While in Italy we may need to make a few calls to France to change/reconfirm travel plans. Is there an obvious best approach to this situation?
SIM Card(s) for Italy AND France???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 3 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 6 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 9 Seville hotels
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 Italy
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Lavender Fields
- 21 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 22 Munich
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 25 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?