I am visiting Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia and the U.K. in September. Being a novice about cell phones, do I have to buy a Sim card for each country, or is there an International one that I can purchase for all of the above countries? I want to email, text, take pictures, and maybe search the internet. I am currently on a monthly prepaid program with my current cell phone. Your advice is appreciated.
SIM CARDS FOR EUROPE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 2 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 3 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 4 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 2 full days in Paris
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 11 Terrorism in Europe
- 12 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 13 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 14 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 15 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 16 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 17 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 18 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 19 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 20 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 21 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 22 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 23 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 24 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 25 Night Train - Need help