I am visiting Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia and the U.K. in September. Being a novice about cell phones, do I have to buy a Sim card for each country, or is there an International one that I can purchase for all of the above countries? I want to email, text, take pictures, and maybe search the internet. I am currently on a monthly prepaid program with my current cell phone. Your advice is appreciated.
SIM CARDS FOR EUROPE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 2 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 3 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Eating in France-two new books
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 8 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 9 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 german rail ticket question
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 18 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 1 week in Croatia
- 22 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 23 Trip to Iceland
- 24 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 25 Has anyone visited Tinos?