I am visiting Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia and the U.K. in September. Being a novice about cell phones, do I have to buy a Sim card for each country, or is there an International one that I can purchase for all of the above countries? I want to email, text, take pictures, and maybe search the internet. I am currently on a monthly prepaid program with my current cell phone. Your advice is appreciated.
SIM CARDS FOR EUROPE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 2 Germany-berlin marathon
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 itinerary help
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Nice Video about Poland
- 18 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 19 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 23 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?