I am visiting Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia and the U.K. in September. Being a novice about cell phones, do I have to buy a Sim card for each country, or is there an International one that I can purchase for all of the above countries? I want to email, text, take pictures, and maybe search the internet. I am currently on a monthly prepaid program with my current cell phone. Your advice is appreciated.
SIM CARDS FOR EUROPE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 2 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 3 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 4 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 5 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 6 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 12 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 13 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 14 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 15 Vienna-Cesky Krumlov-Prague-Vienna for 7 days
- 16 Dublin to Cashel
- 17 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 18 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 19 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 20 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 21 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 22 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 23 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 24 Paris: Best Wine Bars
- 25 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip