I am visiting Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia and the U.K. in September. Being a novice about cell phones, do I have to buy a Sim card for each country, or is there an International one that I can purchase for all of the above countries? I want to email, text, take pictures, and maybe search the internet. I am currently on a monthly prepaid program with my current cell phone. Your advice is appreciated.
SIM CARDS FOR EUROPE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 London and Where Else in late December?
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Ireland Southwest
- 6 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 9 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 10 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 13 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 14 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 Matisse at Tate
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 23 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 24 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 25 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?