I am visiting Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia and the U.K. in September. Being a novice about cell phones, do I have to buy a Sim card for each country, or is there an International one that I can purchase for all of the above countries? I want to email, text, take pictures, and maybe search the internet. I am currently on a monthly prepaid program with my current cell phone. Your advice is appreciated.
SIM CARDS FOR EUROPE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 2 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 3 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 6 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 7 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 8 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 9 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 10 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 11 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 12 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 13 Walking in Oslo
- 14 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 15 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 16 week in calabria
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 London hotel tax is 20%
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 Paris Hidden Railway
- 23 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 24 Northern Spain
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?