I am visiting Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia and the U.K. in September. Being a novice about cell phones, do I have to buy a Sim card for each country, or is there an International one that I can purchase for all of the above countries? I want to email, text, take pictures, and maybe search the internet. I am currently on a monthly prepaid program with my current cell phone. Your advice is appreciated.
SIM CARDS FOR EUROPE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 2 Tour Company in Russia
- 3 Purse week?
- 4 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 5 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 6 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 7 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 8 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 9 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 10 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 11 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 17 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 18 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 19 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 20 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 21 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 St Christophers Paris
- 24 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law