I am wondering if it is easy to get a SIM card when I am in Paris. I have an SonyErisson cell. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix and Hulu
- 2 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 3 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 4 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 5 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 6 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 7 Naples
- 8 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 9 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 10 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 11 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 12 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 13 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 14 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 15 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 16 Amalfi October 16-25
- 17 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 18 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 19 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 20 Germany in 7 days
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 23 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 24 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 25 Aldeburgh to London-where to drop off rental car and pick up train?