I am wondering if it is easy to get a SIM card when I am in Paris. I have an SonyErisson cell. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 3 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 American Express
- 8 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 9 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 10 Three ferries to Mull
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 12 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?