Much appreciated your advice on which SIM card should I buy in Paris & Italy for an iPhone 4S. My purposes are:
- to send messages & make calls to my home country in Vietnam
- to access internet while I am on road, street, ect.... to explore the history or Google map ect...
I just need it about 02 weeks only so please help me any most cost-effective kind of SIM. By the way, do I have to register or complete any processes in order to use my iPhone in these 02 countries?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 바다낚시 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 CASH OR CARD?
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 14 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 22 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Help on ancient history route