Much appreciated your advice on which SIM card should I buy in Paris & Italy for an iPhone 4S. My purposes are:
- to send messages & make calls to my home country in Vietnam
- to access internet while I am on road, street, ect.... to explore the history or Google map ect...
I just need it about 02 weeks only so please help me any most cost-effective kind of SIM. By the way, do I have to register or complete any processes in order to use my iPhone in these 02 countries?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +신사동안마 『o1o 9875 2236』민실장 신사안마+신사역안마
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July