Much appreciated your advice on which SIM card should I buy in Paris & Italy for an iPhone 4S. My purposes are:
- to send messages & make calls to my home country in Vietnam
- to access internet while I am on road, street, ect.... to explore the history or Google map ect...
I just need it about 02 weeks only so please help me any most cost-effective kind of SIM. By the way, do I have to register or complete any processes in order to use my iPhone in these 02 countries?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 5 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 6 Corsica
- 7 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 8 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 9 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 10 One day in Lille, France
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 YIKES!
- 17 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 18 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 19 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 20 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 21 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 22 Cash machines ATM
- 23 Colosseum Free tours
- 24 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo