We will be landing in Dublin and flying to Paris and then returning to Dublin for 12 days.
I have an unlocked phone. Is there a place in the Dublin airport where you can buy a SIM card that can be used in Ireland and Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Norwegian Air?
- 7 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 10 Highclare Castle
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 13 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 18 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 19 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 20 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 21 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 22 Spain: train/rental car help
- 23 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 24 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 25 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?