Less than a month away from Russia. I am so excited!
I would like to have access to internet without having to pay huge roaming fees.
I will be 1 week there: 4 days in St. Petersburg and 3 days in Moscow.
Is it affordable and easy to buy some MBs?
Where can I look info about plans / costs of chips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 How the kids age calculated
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 17 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 18 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 22 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Flat in London
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163