Less than a month away from Russia. I am so excited!
I would like to have access to internet without having to pay huge roaming fees.
I will be 1 week there: 4 days in St. Petersburg and 3 days in Moscow.
Is it affordable and easy to buy some MBs?
Where can I look info about plans / costs of chips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】사이판카지노
- 2 라이브슬롯머신【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 3 My Topic Title신개념바카라룰【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 4 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】베팅바카라
- 5 블랙잭필승법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 6 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Bus Strike
- 9 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 10 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 11 London best location
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 14 Train up the Jungfrau
- 15 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 18 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 22 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Paris doctor house calls
- 25 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing