I have heard that I can purchase a SIM card for an iPad in Istanbul that will give me access to the internet while touring the city away from my hotel? Has anyone had experience doing this and where in Istanbul did you go to purchase the card? We are staying in Sultanahmet at the Hotel Amira.
Sim card for iPad in Istanbul
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 4 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 5 banger rally around europe?
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Trieste as a day trip?
- 19 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 22 Spain - Andalucia
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 One more last question on Bayeux
- 25 Question-- York & North York Moors