I have heard that I can purchase a SIM card for an iPad in Istanbul that will give me access to the internet while touring the city away from my hotel? Has anyone had experience doing this and where in Istanbul did you go to purchase the card? We are staying in Sultanahmet at the Hotel Amira.
Sim card for iPad in Istanbul
- 1 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 2 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 3 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Istanbul Hotels
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 8 Planning my trip to Italy
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 12 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 East coast trains
- 18 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 19 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 20 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 21 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 22 Car Rental Locations
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 25 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?