Traveling in 5 different countries: Denmark, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and France. I would like to use my unlocked iPhone 4 if possible to get data using a prepaid sim card (not interested in voice or text). Any suggestions on carriers in these countries, particularly Germany, Switzerland, or France? Also, if you know price points/have links to direct me that would be helpful. Thanks!
Sim Card for Data Plan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 5 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 10 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 15 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 16 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 17 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 18 Stay near Paris
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Oktoberfest reservations
- 22 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?