I am doing a european tour (spain, france, belgium, germany) for around 2 months.
What is the most suitable sim card to purchase that will work in all these countries.
My main concern is the 3g/4g data consumption i will be needing around 10-20 gb a month.
Thank u in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 4 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 15 hill of crosses
- 16 Austria Trip Report
- 17 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Northern Ireland ideas
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Long weekend in Albania
- 24 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 25 Airfare from Paris to Bastia