We are renting a compact/economy automatic car for our trip to Ireland. The rental site said we would get a Nissan Micra or similar. What are the odds of any of these cars having CD players? I just want to know whether or not to bother with a few CDs -- music befitting the scenery would seem to make our experience all the more enjoyable.
Silly Question: Will Rental Car Have CD Player?
- 1 Paris museums free admission
- 2 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 3 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 4 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 5 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Am I too fat too travel?
- 8 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 9 Do and don't, eating in France
- 10 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 11 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 14 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 15 Italian train question
- 16 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 17 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 18 Best area to stay in Rome
- 19 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 20 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 21 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 22 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 23 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 24 Getting the best our of Europe
- 25 Rome apartment