We are renting a compact/economy automatic car for our trip to Ireland. The rental site said we would get a Nissan Micra or similar. What are the odds of any of these cars having CD players? I just want to know whether or not to bother with a few CDs -- music befitting the scenery would seem to make our experience all the more enjoyable.
Silly Question: Will Rental Car Have CD Player?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 VISA question
- 4 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 Italy Countryside
- 10 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 16 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 17 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 18 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 19 biking tours in Italy?
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe