I can't figure this one out. I've noticed this in most of the descriptions of bathrooms when looking to book a room in France. (ie: "private bathroom with shower and W.C.") Being a nurse, I can't help but think "wheelchair" every time I see it!
Silly question: What does "W.C." mean in regards to booking a room with a private bath?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 3 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 4 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 5 Ireland in a week
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Spain - Andalucia
- 8 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 TGV and Provence questions
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 2 Week European Itinerary
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 Channel Islands
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Car in Prague
- 21 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 22 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 23 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 24 Rome Accommodation
- 25 Istanbul hotels