Hi. Planning to drive up to Sile and Agva as day trip next week. Any dining recommendations in either of these towns or a scenic (but not too touristy) town nearby? Would prefer to dine along the water. Hope to get answer in less than 24 hours. Bad planning. Thanks!
Sile or Agva Turkey - Best Place to Dine?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Croatia
- 2 A guide to Madrid
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 7 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 8 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 9 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 10 April in Madrid
- 11 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 12 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Scotland and northern England
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 17 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 18 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 19 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 20 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 21 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 22 Making reservations in Italy
- 23 Best london location to stay?
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?