Is there any English language signing in Italian train stations? (Specifically, Rome Termini, Florence Santa Maria Novella, Venice Santa Lucia, and Milano Centrale.) I speak some French and Spanish, but virtually no Italian, so am concerned about finding my way to the right train/platform. Many thanks!
Signing in Italian Train Stations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 2 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 5 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 London city Best option for transit
- 8 England/EPL family vacation
- 9 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 10 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 11 Never To Return
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland
- 18 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 19 Central Europe itinerary
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 22 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals