My husband and I have been talking about taking our drive from the Cotswolds to York at a leisurely pace. We were wondering if anyone could give us a scenic route or ideas of places to stop along the way. We love smaller roads and seeing little towns vs high speed bland highways. We have driven in Europe many times (thought not on the "wrong" side of the road), so we are not fearful of the unexpected. We've had some of our most memorable times getting "lost" or leaving the beaten track. So if we plan on leaving by 9:00 in the morning and intend to arrive in York by around 5:00 , does that enable us to have some experiences along the way? Appreciate any and all ideas!
Sightseeing between the Cotswolds and York
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Stay near Paris
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Eurostar booking
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 20 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 21 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 italy