My husband and I have been talking about taking our drive from the Cotswolds to York at a leisurely pace. We were wondering if anyone could give us a scenic route or ideas of places to stop along the way. We love smaller roads and seeing little towns vs high speed bland highways. We have driven in Europe many times (thought not on the "wrong" side of the road), so we are not fearful of the unexpected. We've had some of our most memorable times getting "lost" or leaving the beaten track. So if we plan on leaving by 9:00 in the morning and intend to arrive in York by around 5:00 , does that enable us to have some experiences along the way? Appreciate any and all ideas!
Sightseeing between the Cotswolds and York
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 8 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 9 rent car / Munich
- 10 Apartments in Rome
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 24 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome