My husband and I have been talking about taking our drive from the Cotswolds to York at a leisurely pace. We were wondering if anyone could give us a scenic route or ideas of places to stop along the way. We love smaller roads and seeing little towns vs high speed bland highways. We have driven in Europe many times (thought not on the "wrong" side of the road), so we are not fearful of the unexpected. We've had some of our most memorable times getting "lost" or leaving the beaten track. So if we plan on leaving by 9:00 in the morning and intend to arrive in York by around 5:00 , does that enable us to have some experiences along the way? Appreciate any and all ideas!
Sightseeing between the Cotswolds and York
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Porto -City Break
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Prague - Tram #22
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 London hotel
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace