My husband and I have been talking about taking our drive from the Cotswolds to York at a leisurely pace. We were wondering if anyone could give us a scenic route or ideas of places to stop along the way. We love smaller roads and seeing little towns vs high speed bland highways. We have driven in Europe many times (thought not on the "wrong" side of the road), so we are not fearful of the unexpected. We've had some of our most memorable times getting "lost" or leaving the beaten track. So if we plan on leaving by 9:00 in the morning and intend to arrive in York by around 5:00 , does that enable us to have some experiences along the way? Appreciate any and all ideas!
Sightseeing between the Cotswolds and York
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 London tube
- 5 car rental info
- 6 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 5am arrival in Dublin
- 15 10 Hours in Brussels
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 18 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 19 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 What are the best places to see in England
- 24 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 25 Transportation in Barcelona