We only have an overnight and a full day in Venice before our cruise. Would love to hear responses on your memories of Venice and any advice or recommendations, if you had only a day there and it was your first time. Thanks so much.
Sights to see in Venice in a day
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 5 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 6 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 14 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 18 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 19 Greek islands from Turkey
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 Walking shoes for London and Paris