My husband, his parents and our 2 boys (6 and 4 years old) will be staying in a house in Sienna for 2 weeks this summer (end of July/Aug time frame). I'm just looking for fun day excursions that would be kid friendly for younger kids or fun day trips to other areas bedsides Sienna. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 Italy
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 Lisbon hotel
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 21 4 Days in Tuscany
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.