I'll be staying in Siena in May.
I plan to take a day trip or two. Pitigliano looks intriguing. I won't have a car. Is it possible to get there by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 K-Day
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 12 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 13 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 18 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please