I'll be staying in Siena in May.
I plan to take a day trip or two. Pitigliano looks intriguing. I won't have a car. Is it possible to get there by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Manchester on derby weekend
- 3 Visiting the Black Forest
- 4 Barcelona to Morocco
- 5 Dover queues
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 10 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 11 Car hire
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Puglia
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 17 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 18 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 19 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 22 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 23 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 24 From London to Paris to US
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?