I'll be staying in Siena in May.
I plan to take a day trip or two. Pitigliano looks intriguing. I won't have a car. Is it possible to get there by bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 2 Rome and Venice in December
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 8 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 permits. Has been proven to no other treatment
- 11 Shopping in Paris
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Brussels Airport
- 14 spanish winery region(s)
- 15 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 16 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 17 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 20 Malta: baby food?
- 21 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 22 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 23 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 24 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 25 2 London theatre recommendations