Direct bus service between Siena and Perugia three times a day in 90 minutes, continuing to Assisi twice daily in another 30 minutes, via SENA Bus Lines: see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 2 Antwerp Tram
- 3 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 6 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 7 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 8 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 9 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 10 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 11 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 12 Alhambra
- 13 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 14 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 15 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 16 Dinge B&B
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Gluten Free in Italy
- 19 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 20 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 21 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 22 Car rental in Paris
- 23 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 24 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 25 Portable WiFi Device in Poland