Direct bus service between Siena and Perugia three times a day in 90 minutes, continuing to Assisi twice daily in another 30 minutes, via SENA Bus Lines: see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 2 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 3 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 4 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 5 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 6 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 7 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 8 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 Lake Garda- Italy
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Sardinia, Italy
- 13 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 14 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 15 Italy by car
- 16 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 19 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 20 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 21 T Mobile Does it Again
- 22 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 23 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 24 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 25 Getting From Milan to Arezzo