Direct bus service between Siena and Perugia three times a day in 90 minutes, continuing to Assisi twice daily in another 30 minutes, via SENA Bus Lines: see
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 2 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 3 England and Wales by public transport
- 4 Help with itinerary
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 7 Greece in 15 Days
- 8 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 9 Banks Mansion
- 10 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 11 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 12 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 13 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 14 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 15 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 19 BNL machines in Italy
- 20 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 21 Planning Advice!
- 22 BNL ATMs
- 23 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 24 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona