We'll be staying in Siena for three nights in May, and plan to rent a car on one of the days to drive the country and see a couple of the nearby towns. We'd like to see San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti and are wondering if it's possible to visit both towns in one day (spending a couple of hours in each place), leaving/returning from/to Siena. Any advice? Thanks.
Siena-San Gimignano-Greve day trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 2 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 3 22 year olds in Europe
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Granada
- 6 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 7 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 10 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 11 Coffee in Naples
- 12 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 13 A Sardinia trip report
- 14 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 15 First time Ireland trip
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 Eastern Europe
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?