Four couples (in the 70's will be renting a villa near Chiusi for last two weeks of Sept. 2012 All have been to Italy before.....Wish to revisit Rome, Siena, Florence, Pissa again plus other new cities. Should we rent cars or relay on train or combo of both.. Any overnight suggestions
Siena Provience, Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 3 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Transports in Santorini
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 19 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 23 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help