Four couples (in the 70's will be renting a villa near Chiusi for last two weeks of Sept. 2012 All have been to Italy before.....Wish to revisit Rome, Siena, Florence, Pissa again plus other new cities. Should we rent cars or relay on train or combo of both.. Any overnight suggestions
Siena Provience, Tuscany
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 3 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 4 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 12 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 15 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 16 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 25 TGV and Provence questions