At a sidewalk cafe in Paris, do you seat yourself and wait for the waiter to come to you, or wait outside for the waiter to show you to a seat, or do you enter the cafe and ask for a seat outside? I hope someone can give me a clue so we will avoid a faux pas!
Sidewalk Cafes in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - must see
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 9 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 19 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 24 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 25 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s